Author of "Africa's Child"
- Stevie Ray's Comedy Cabaret: 4 tickets (not Sat. or special events or between 11/15-12/31)
- Stevie Ray's Improv Company: 2-month Beg. Improvisation Course (new students 18 & up)
- Biaggi's Italiano Ristorante in Maple Grove: gift certificate for dinner
- Foss Swim School: Gift card for $50 toward lessons plus waived $35 New Family Regis. Fee
- Brave New Workshop: 2 tickets (some restrictions)
- Guthrie Theater: 2 tickets to a 2016-17 play for 1st 12 shows (not opening night or Christmas Carol)
An overview of the new Hill Capital Corporation was provided Aug. 9 by Patrick Donohue, an Eden Prairie resident and Hill Capital’s president and CEO.
Hill Capital Corporation was created to carry on the entrepreneurial spirit forged by the late James J. Hill, the Canadian-American railroad executive known as The Empire Builder for creating the privately financed trans-continental Great Northern Railway in the late-1800s. He did it in a way that encouraged industry and diversified farming along the route, ensuring the railroad line’s lasting economic health and vitality.